Login and explore: The RightsCon 2021 platform is now open
The RightsCon platform for our 10th anniversary summit is now open for participants to login, explore, and start building their personalized program schedules ahead of the summit.
The RightsCon platform is the one-stop space for experiencing the entirety of the summit. Ahead of the summit starting, we encourage participants to read our guide and:
- Get set up by bookmarking the platform, building your profile, and setting your timezone;
- Explore the full program, which is navigable by format, track, intersecting theme, or language;
- Add to your personal schedule by marking which sessions you’re interested in attending;
- Make plans to connect with others by checking out the full participant and speaker lists;
- Review our general participation tips to ensure the best possible RightsCon experience.
This year, the RightsCon platform includes exciting new features:
- Add sessions directly to your native calendar with the click of a button;
- Visit our Open Spaces, an initiative designed to facilitate connecting;
- Filter the program by closed captions (over half of the program has this feature!);
- Scroll through the full speaker section or search for a speaker to see what sessions they’re on;
- View any private meetings you’re participating in, directly in your “my sessions” list.
As a reminder, RightsCon is governed by our Code of Conduct and Privacy & Participation policies. By registering and entering the platform, you have agreed to abide by these policies to ensure safe participation and engagement for all. You can learn more in our latest blog post outlining our approach to convening safe, productive, and inclusive spaces.
Registration for RightsCon is now closed. If you are a session organizer, speaker, or private meeting participant who did not register in time, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Missed registration? Register for our newsletter, the RightsCon Rundown, and stay tuned for details on how to engage in our 10th anniversary summit.