Login and explore: The RightsCon 2022 platform is now open
The RightsCon platform is now officially open! Registered participants can login, explore, and build their personalized program schedules for the 11th edition of our Summit Series, taking place from Monday, June 6 to Friday, June 10.
The RightsCon platform is where you will view the program schedule, join sessions, meet other participants, attend private meetings, and watch performances. With a brand new RightsCon Studio and more than 560 sessions to participate in, be sure to set yourself up for the best possible experience by reading our guide (full of participant tips and resources), and making sure to:
- Bookmark the platform, build your profile, and set your timezone;
- Explore the full program, which is navigable by format, track, intersecting theme, or language;
- Add to your personal schedule by marking which sessions you’re interested in attending;
- Make plans to connect with others by checking out the full participant and speaker lists
This year’s platform has a fresh new look with features that allow seamless navigation, including:
- Easily view which sessions are live, coming up next, or available to revisit;
- Add sessions directly to your native calendar with the click of a button;
- Filter the program by track, theme, language or closed captions availability, and capacity;
- Scroll through the full speaker section or search for a speaker to see what sessions they’re on;
- Get notified and view any private meetings you’re participating in, directly in your “my sessions” list.
If you haven’t registered yet, it’s not too late! Registration is open until June 3, 2022 at 23:59pm PST. Don’t miss out and register now for access to the full program schedule and to start exploring the platform.
As a reminder, RightsCon is governed by our Code of Conduct and Privacy & Participation policies. By registering and entering the platform, you have agreed to abide by these policies to ensure safe participation and engagement for all. You can learn more in our latest blog post outlining our approach to convening safe, productive, and inclusive spaces.
We have many more updates (and a few surprise announcements) coming up! Register and stay tuned through our newsletter, the RightsCon Rundown.