The RightsCon Costa Rica platform is now open
The RightsCon Summit platform is officially open for all registered participants! Log in, explore the 600+ sessions, and build your own personalized schedule for our first hybrid program, taking place from Monday, June 5, to Thursday, June 8.
Whether you’re joining us in-person in San José or online, the RightsCon Summit platform is where you can:
- Navigate the full program by format, our 19 program tracks, 6 intersecting themes, various languages, and more
- Build out a personalized schedule by bookmarking sessions, including live content from the RightsCon Studio such as Fireside Chats, In Conversations, and Spotlight Sessions
- Stay up-to-date on any changes to your bookmarked sessions
- Join all online sessions, including private meetings
- Connect with others by checking out the full participant and speaker lists
This year, we’ve added and updated the following features on our platform so you can:
- Mobile access using our web app (iOS or Android) or Google Play app (Android only; coming soon):
- Experience an enhanced mobile experience
- Receive personalized session reminders straight to your inbox
- Use quick filters to navigate the program by online, in-person, and hybrid sessions
- Experience a cleaner layout on our speaker and participant pages
Once you log in to the platform, make sure to bookmark the platform, set up your profile (add a photo and some contact information so people can connect with you beyond the week of the summit!), and set your timezone to receive email reminders for all of your bookmarked sessions. Take a look at our participant guide for our tips to navigating this year’s record-breaking program, tailored to how you choose to join us.
June 2 at 23:59 PST is the final day to register.If you haven’t yet, sign up today to start exploring the RightsCon program schedule and to receive our newsletter, the RightsCon Rundown with curated tips on how to make the most of your experience.
As always, RightsCon is governed by the Access Now Code of Conduct and Privacy & Participation policies. By registering and entering the platform, you agree to abide by these policies to ensure safe participation and engagement for all.